ASOS Swimwear Wishlist


Where I haven't been on holiday for a year or so I only have one swim suit that fits, cause ya know dem boobies are getting bigger aha! But this year I am going on holiday and I am in desperate need of some new suits! And Asos oh how I love you! There swimwear is just on point this year and the other brands have got it down too. It was hard to narrow down to which ones I loved the most but these have to be my favourite, the more high priced ones I doubt ill get because I'm just not that loaded yet! But if you are looking for some inspiration for swimsuits or are looking for some defiantly check out Asos and I hope this post helps!

ASOS Swimwear Wishlist

Swimwear
asos.com



This swimsuit is by Blue Life, and it's the first time I've actually heard of this brand! It’s a made from a stretch swim fabric, which has a low cut back and semi-sheer mesh panels, which is my favourite part! I love the way that this bikini looks and at the moment I love all in one pieces especially with the high rise thighs. But this could be worn like a body suit with shorts over the top for when you’re not in the pool or at the beach.

Swimwear
asos.com




This is another branded one by L'Agent and is a hefty £110 but if I had that money spare to spend on a swimsuit I would! What I love most about it is the colour, how it’s so vibrant, fresh and summery and I love this shade of blue as its very similar to my prom dress! The zip detail at the front is nice to, it’s simple but classy which I like.




This is another full body bikini but this time coming from Wildfox, and personally I can't say I don't like anything they have designed, the print is what really drew me to this. The cut to it is really flattering and has a scoop neckline which isn't too low, with cut out sides and tassels on the bottom half. I would defiantly get this to make a fashion statement round the pool!

ASOS swim suit top
 asos.com



This one is a lot more simple but one I defiantly will purchase because it's such a staple swimsuit and you can easily mix and match it with other suits too! As well as it being a lot cheaper than the branded ones too, you can get different styles for the tops and bottoms to suit what type you like.

Swimwear
asos.com



This next one is by Motel and they always do the cutest swimwear ever and you can see I chose 3 of their suits! Much like the Wildfox one the pattern was what drew me too it, I love really load prints and patterns. It dose have a very low plunge neck line which is something I don't normally go for but I still loathe it!



This one reminds me a lot of the triangle swimwear with the panelling on the seams, but at a much cheaper price. Black is one of my favourite colours (or shall I say shade!) and this drew me straight to it, the glossy faux leather effect just gives the simple designs some pazazz. It has removable straps for the top which is always contaminate too!

Motel white swim top
asos.com



This is more girly than the other ones and I'm not a lover of floral print but Motel has just won me over again! I love the little bows and the cut out detailing on the top and bottom of the bikini. The top has a removable halter neck and the bottoms are hight waisted which I think is so flattering.


Motel Here 2 Top Elephants Bikini Crop
asos.com


Last but not least is again another Motel bikini, surprise surprise! This one is more bohemian with the Indian elephant print which is adorable. I also love the style of the top too which always looks better on people who don't have the biggest boobs in the world. And again its in black and white, I just cant get away from the monochrome!



Let me know which swimsuit was your favourite and if you have an places or sights where you get your swimsuits from because I love checking out new sites! Until next time have an amazing day,

Emma 
xxxxxx


No comments