Michael Kors Spring 2015 Ready-To-Wear Collection

Michael, Michael, Michael Kors oh where do I start! This man is my most favourite fashion designers of all time, everything he designs is beyond beautiful and if I was rich enough I would buy every piece! And it will happen one day! So I thought I'd share the love with you, by showing you his Spring/Summer 2015 collection, which in every aspect blew me away. Those sun glasses in the picture below oohh I want me some of them and that girl in the back in black below kinda looks like Keira Knightley... or is that just me??
To start with Michael had a lot of inspiration behind his designs which helped with the shape, colour, texture and form of the garments and accessories he designed. Mainly he was inspired from the post war spring time in the 50's and you can clearly see the classic 50's silhouettes especially in the skirts. He wanted to convey the optimism which came about after the War, and I really think he has with the colours and prints which make his collection very vivid and sunny, which defiantly puts a smile on my face! The patterns are what I love most, they catch your eyes which the bold and vibrant colours and on patterns which have more than one colour he chose to contrast so each colour can be seen and have their own chance to shine!
“THE COLOR PALETTE IS INSPIRED BY A GARDEN COMING TO LIFE—BLOOMING WISTERIA AND DREAMY DAFFODILS, LAWN GREEN AND PRETTY PEONY PINKS, AND WHO DOESN’T DREAM ABOUT A BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKY?”
Going on from the inspiration of the 50s he also chose this because he feels that spring is all about re-birth and what better way to represent that than the 50's as it was a new light from the war and all about optimism!
So the show started with a handful of white garments which has lace, crochet detailing, they are very simple, clean and chic which I love!
The show continues bringing out navy's and yellows which obviously completion each other so well, with some garments having leather detailing as well! Floral prints as well as strips and chequered prints also graced Michael Kors' runway effortlessly as well. Although there was lots of bright colours on the prints, garments which didn't have any prints saw a more nude natural tone some even black and white mono chrome, however all the pieces flowed together.
My favroite outfit by far was worn by the amazing Victoria Secret model Candice and she totally worked this outfit! This would be somthing I would totally wear and the leather straps which wrap around the waist to a belt round the waist. 
Let me know what your favourite outfit is from his collection and any fashion trends you are loving for spring so far! 

Emma 
xxxxxxxxx

No comments