Vice 3 Palette Review

Kinda a bit late on starting this whole new resolution where I'm gonna post 3 times a week, but I do have a rather valid reason (which actually ticks off one of my other resolutions!) I had numerous University e-portfolios and interviews to go to and if you have applied for Uni you will know how stressful it is! But I'm all done now so this week shall be the start of my 3 posts a week thingy ma bob, so lets do this thang!

So for Christmas I got this beauty of a palette... like if you you don't think this is a beauty you are blind! So where oh where do I start with this then, we all know that Urban Decay eyeshadow are the bomb.com and they never fail to impress. I own my fair few of Urban Decay palettes, and although for me the original Naked palette will be the best this one... could be it's next contender!
I'm just gonna jump off straight away and talk about the  eyeshadow,  you get a variety of matte and shimmer shades which are perfect to create a loud dramatic smokey eye or a more calm everyday one. Like always perfectly pigmented and to high quality!
The Vice 3 comes with 20 new shades to the Vice 2 palette which I love as I feel that Urban Decay do tend to repeat shades a lot. I feel that most of the shades are more on the warmer side which is great for autumn going into winter, however some of the shades like, Dragon, Freeze, Alchemy and Sonic will translate well in summer! The palette is also set out well with the columns that the shadows are in as they seem like the theme together all most. So for example there's a column of matte shades and a column of pinks, which is my favourite! I'm not the biggest lover of pink shades on me but I think I have converted the love. 
So these are the swatches for y'all, didn't realise how white I was aha oh and I'm really bad at swatch making to, so bare with me!
From top to bottom is 
Truth - Pale pink-nude matte,
Undone - Pink-beige, matte-satin with subtle tonal pearl,
Downfall - Warm light brown matte,
DTF - Taupe matte with subtle pearl,
Dragon - Bright metallic green shimmer,
Freeze - Metallic medium blue with multidimensional micro-glitter,
Heroine - Deep navy blue with subtle tonal pearl,
Brokedown - metallic golden brown shimmer with gold micro-glitter,
Vanity - Smoky metallic eggplant with multidimensional micro-glitter,
Lucky - Metallic bronze,
Reign - Rich brown satin,
Bobby Dazzle - Metallic white with pale gold micro-glitter,
Alien - Pink-peach with golden shift,
Alchemy - Deep fuchsia satin,
Bondage - Deep, smoky burgundy shimmer,
Sonic - Metallic red-copper,
Last Sin - Shimmer with silver micro-glitter,
 Angel - Light taupe with silver micro-glitter,
Defy - Smoky taupe satin,
Revolver - Soft black satin with subtle iridescent pearl.

The packaging is what makes it the beaut it is... it has this gorgeous reflective cover a almost like sunset streaks across it as well as crystallized lettering over the top which I love to feel aha  that weird?? The palette dose come with this little pouch to put it in which has the sunset streaks on too, and it feels nice and padded so it will protect the palette if you where ever to travel with it. 
I totally prefer this packaging to the previous palette, the Vice 2 palette that was mostly purple, but the Vice 3 defiantly amps up the luxury feel! As well as the large full sized mirror with a dual ended brush which was also featured in the Vice 2. However, it dose collect a tone of finger prints like its quite substantial!
Overall I do really love this palette and the shades, but I really think its down to personal preference to what type of shades you like. This palette was designed to be experimented with so if your like me and like to try new things then hit this up! It is quite pricey at £42 pound but I think that Urban Decay palettes are really worth the money if you know you are going to use it day in and day out.

I hope you liked this review and found it helpful! If you have this palette like me know your thoughts on it down below as well as your faveorite shades to use! Until next time have an awesome amazing day....

Emma
xxxxxxxx

3 comments

  1. Such beautiful colors. Overall I prefer the natural shades more. Great review, Emma! x

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first 2 and really need to get my hands on this one too!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vice palette is gorgeous !! So many bright shades..

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete