Style Trend - Super Sweet Pastels!

Pastel colours are mainly found around Spring/ Summer time especially back in 2012 and guess what.. they are back! So like always in these fashion posts imma show you my favorite pastel looks straight from the runways. As well as the affordable high-street fashion, so you can find your sweet spot with the best pastel shades. It kinda reminds me of sherbet... Yum! 

So Burberry's Prorsum SS14 was one of my favorite fashion shows to watch, tho outfits were beautiful and use of lace was widely used thought the collection as you can see here. And Cara looks as beautiful as ever! 

 Next is Preen which I love there collection for SS14 as they incorporated the girly light pastel colours but the fit, style and cuts of the garment makes them look not as soft as it would be, the clothes are very structured shall we say. If ya dont get me check out the pictures and see...
 

Lastly is Giorgio Armani really went all out in his collection it struck me quite a lot! I love the use of colour, the pale blue and baby pink together just looks amazing. Unlike the other designers he has used patterns and different prints on his garments which really makes his collection stand out from the others! 





So Its on to the high street fashion now!!....

Super sweet clothing from Lulus! I love everything on that site I could buy it all! Just type in pastels in the search bar of the site and you will find all of these beauts ^_^


Next is jewelry from River Island, which is my favorite place to buy jewelry as they have such a wide selection and are not badly priced!


So next is shoes, which is from an online shop called makemechic.com which I have never heard of before until today! They have you cutest clothes and shoes ever and their designs are unique and unlike another shops! So defiantly check them out.


So last but not least is bags from the oh so amazing ASOS what more can I say ;) The bags are just so cute! Especially the bunnie one ^_^

So I hope you liked this post, and I hope that you get some ideas and inspiration for this trend which is coming up! Leave a comment below of your favorite item, or designer! Until next time have an awesome amazing day...

Emma
xxxxxxxx

Links to the shops -
http://www.lulus.com/
http://www.riverisland.com/
http://www.makemechic.com/
http://www.asos.com/

No comments